Our team has been hard at work developing the latest version of TimeForge (version 1.7). It will be loaded with a number of new features, many of which were requested by you! Some of these features include:
- Faster Reporting: You can now run reports (and print schedules) for 1, 2, or as many schedules as you like. You can still run reports based on date ranges, if you prefer.
- New Functionality: Time and Attendance. Employees will be able to clock-in / clock-out using TimeForge.com. Some of the features of our Time and Attendance functionality: Employee clock-ins can be restricted based on the physical location (so that employees cannot clock in from home).
- Employees can only clock-in / clock-out if they are on the schedule, and their shift is about to begin / end (unless a Manager approves it). No more clocking in early!
- Managers can see all of the employees who are clocked in with one click. Instantly see how long they’ve been on the clock, and what it cost you.
- Coming soon! Compare theoretical schedules / labor costs and actual schedules / labor costs.
We will be releasing version 1.7 at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo!
How long does it take to make an employee schedule? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that labor costs could be as much as 30% of your expenses? TimeForge can help streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your restaurant, bar, or club.