TimeForge at upcoming International Restaurant Show
Some of the TimeForge staff will be at the upcoming International Restaurant Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. This hospitality trade show is co-located with three other large events, including:
- The Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show
- International Coffee & Tea Expo
- HotelWorld Expo & Conference
The trade show starts February 24, 2008 and wraps up on February 27, 2008 with more than 300 exhibiting companies in attendance. Companies serving the hospitality and food-service industries will be in attendance.
So who should attend? Independent and chain managers, owners, and operators of restaurants, hotels, casinos, resorts, and nightclubs.
Where will we be? Our team will be walking the trade show floor, looking for innovative products and outstanding partners. We intend to meet with a number of vendors at the show, but will also be sitting in several of the educational programs that are being held.
Some of the seminars you might find us in include:
- Hiring, Training, Motivating and Keeping High-Performance Employees by Terry Morey at RestaurantMarketingGroup.org
- Choosing a Restaurant Franchise: Follow Your Heart, But Don’t Lose Your Head by Ken Reimer at Baker Bros
- Ask The Expert by Chris Weinberg at The BarFly Group
- Online Ordering: Pitfalls, Obstacles & Benefits by G.R. Homa at BigHoller
If you are a vendor who will be at the show, a consultant, or an operator who would like to talk with us about our solutions to employee and labor scheduling. temperature monitoring (and HACCP systems), or our patented table management solution …. please contact us!