As previously mentioned, the team behind the TimeForge employee scheduling software has been working hard on version 1.9.2 of TimeForge – released today, Jan 1, 2008. Happy New Year!
So, what’s new in TimeForge? A lot! Some of our recent improvements include:
- Messages about your schedule are available on all of the schedule views (including the daily, weekly detail, and weekly summary views). You can see which “rules” have been broken by your management team while building the schedule, whether the shifts were created by the AutoScheduler or by management.
- Day Parts are now displayed in the schedule (on the day view), and can be used to segment your day into different parts (for instance morning, afternoon, and evening shifts).
- Day Parts are also visible when looking at employee availability. You can quickly see what shifts employees are available to work.
- When editing an availability request, you can click on the day of the week to make an all-day request.
- A new report: On the report page, there is a new 7-day schedule, called “Condensed 7-day schedule, sorted by position.” This new report is a variation of the Condensed 7-day schedule, where all of the employees are grouped by the position / department.
- Templates have been updated to look like the Daily Schedule View, including graphing and different views of the day (sort by position or employee).
- Additional numerous small improvements were made to the software ….
How long does it take to make your labor schedule? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that TimeForge can streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your retail business, restaurant, bar, club, or hotel?