We have been hard at work on the next version of TimeForge, version 1.4. Our team is currently in the last stages of testing for the software, which will be live in the next few days. Don’t worry, if you are already an existing TimeForge.com user, there will be no extra charge to use the new features. New users will continue to receive a no-obligation free trial to use the software.
Some of the new features will include:
- New reporting / graphical charting capabilities.
- The ability to Approve and Deny requests.
- Your restaurant, bar, club, or business can have multiple managers, and they can all create their own schedules (or edit schedules for other managers). The back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house can now use the same tool, without stepping on each others toes!
- The User Wizard has been extended to allow your staff to enter pay-rates and skill levels quickly.
- Editing schedules has been enhanced with the ability to copy shifts from one day to another, and you can now easily edit shifts.
- Enhanced error detection ensures that your scheduling team makes fewer mistakes while making schedules.
Our team is already at work on version 1.5, due out by the end of the month (late May). Feel free to send us your comments, concerns, and suggestions. We will certainly see about incorporating your needs into the next release of TimeForge!
Labor costs could be as much as 30% of your expenses; TimeForge can help streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your restaurant, bar, or club.