The TimeForge product began life about 6 years ago, with the vision of a simple, easy to use, online employee scheduling product for the restaurant and retail industries.
We quickly realized that every business owner and manager has their own idea of what a “simple” employee scheduling system must do to help their business , labor scheduling requirements greatly vary by industry and location. However, saving time and money is important to all business owners …
- Businesses in California, New York, and other areas need to schedule employee breaks (not very important in Texas, New Mexico, and other locales),
- Large organizations need to schedule multiple departments and supervisors (smaller groups only have one department),
- Labor costs need to be accurate, and account for overtime, multiple locations, positions, and job codes (many businesses fly by the seat of their pants, and don’t see the value in this information),
- Employee schedules need to be enforced, making sure employees do not arrive too early or leave too late (locations with full-time employees don’t worry about this requirement),
- And on, and on -.
Over the past several years, TimeForge has evolved to solve all of these problems , in an approachable manner for new and existing customers.
Multiple versions of the TimeForge service are now available, including:
- TimeForge Scheduling, the simple-to-use employee scheduling software, reduces labor scheduling from hours to seconds, improves employee communication (reducing frustration and turnover), and enables staff to check and receive schedules remotely.
- TimeForge Attendance, a full-featured time and attendance program, tracks when employees clock in / out, displays employee timecards, enforces the TimeForge Scheduling work schedule, and exports attendance for payroll calculations.
- TimeForge Daily Log, a powerful communications tool, records daily activities in an organized and searchable manner , removing the need for expensive physical log books.
Each TimeForge product can be used separately, or the products can be combined together to create a powerful labor management tool. Managing labor with any of the TimeForge products will result in an immediate Return On Investment, but combining the products together will increase your profits in both good and bad economic climates.
The latest release of TimeForge continues to improve on our simple concepts, and continues to make life easy for managers and employees alike. Read more about our latest release here…
Are complicated employee scheduling practices taking up precious time at your restaurant? Are you making the best possible restaurant schedule? How much turnover is created because of bad (or late) schedules? Did you know that TimeForge can improve retention, reduce turnover, and increase profits at your restaurant? Sign up today for a free trial!