What is RSPA?
The Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA) is North America’s largest community of VARs, software developers, vendors, and distributors in the retail, restaurant, grocery, and cannabis verticals. RSPA is a good fit for any organization that’s serious about growth in those markets.
- VARs join for guidance from the RSPA General Counsel, the community, and the RSPA Academy.
- ISVs join to develop strategic relationships with community members who can expand their reach.
- Vendors and distributors join simply because they need to be where growth-oriented VARs and ISVs congregate.
RSPA has been in existence for over 60 years. The group began as the ICRDA (Independent Cash Register Dealers Association) and later merged with the SDA (Systems Dealer Association), creating a new association known as RSPA. The organization had always been a trade association dedicated to the point-of-sale industry with membership exclusively made up of POS resellers. Today, the association has transitioned to an industry association including all stakeholders of retail technology, POS, and beyond.
RSPA hosts two signature events for its members each year, the annual summer conference known as RetailNOW, and a winter executive thought leadership summit called Inspire.
The RetailNOW trade show brings industry leaders, innovators, and channel players together to develop relationships necessary for any successful business. The diversity of attendees and exhibitors allows for the very best in education, thought leadership, and product availability paramount to the strength and growth of the industry. It is where the industry meets.
TimeForge was proud to showcase its workforce management technology at the 2021 RetailNOW show in Nashville, TN.
RSPA publishes community content in the Community IQ area of its website. These articles provide valuable guidance and actionable information for members.
TimeForge has had the following pieces published in Community IQ:
- How Applicant Tracking Systems Make Hiring a Breeze for Your Merchants – June 17, 2022
- 3 Important Ways Bid Shifts Help Employers Overcome the Difficulties of Fair Workweek Legislation and Retain Employees – June 2, 2021
- Hiring Advice for Your Merchants: Write Job Descriptions that Attract Millennials – May 10, 2022
- 5 Easy Steps to Optimize a Merchant’s Store Labor – April 14, 2022
- 6 Ways Food Retailers are Tackling the Worker Shortage – March 25, 2022
To learn more about becoming a member of the Retail Solutions Providers Association, visit their website at https://www.gorspa.org.