Read the TimeForge Case Study about Vail Golf Club!
Managing theoretical labor costs is a process that quickly becomes a nightmare for both employees and managers at a golf club. Employee availabilities and requirements will collide with managerial requirements, leading to low employee retention, high employee turnover, and a reduction in “the bottom line”.
TimeForge is a best-of-breed labor scheduling and staff management system designed for golf clubs and other hospitality and food-service businesses. Managers using TimeForge stay on the floor, not stuck in the back office working to build schedules or find ways to reduce labor costs. TimeForge monitors and manages time and attendance, produces schedules quickly, and communicates schedule changes directly with staff members, improving employee retention and reducing staff turnover. Your golf club will profit with TimeForge!
Some of TimeForge’s Benefits Include…
- Build staff schedules in seconds with the TimeForge AutoScheduler
- Enforce the labor schedule to prevent employees from clocking in early and clocking out late
- Record employee availability, staff member time off requests, and other important information
- Instant communication among employees and managers
- Control labor costs at one or many locations
- Export payroll to popular payroll providers
- And much more…
Increase Profits – Enforcing staff schedules by preventing early clock ins and late clock outs provides immediate automated labor cost controls, often improving profitability by more than 3% – 5%. Using TimeForge, staff members know what is expected of them and are always “in the know” about upcoming work schedules. Happy employees stay employed and won’t leave for greener greens, reducing training, turnover, and onboarding costs.
Fast Staff Scheduling – Build employee work schedules that balance employee needs and business requirements while keeping labor targets within budget. The TimeForge AutoScheduler forecasts labor needs, and warns of labor shortages and potential labor problems while providing an easy-to-use scheduling system that builds staff schedules in seconds.
Control and Monitor Attendance – Attendance is easily monitored and controlled by managers. Managers can provide a grace period around the scheduled work shifts and are able to enforce the employee schedule – employees are prohibited from clocking in early or clocking out late.
Employee Scheduling Reminders, Remote Access
– The TimeForge employee portal allows remote access to employees so they can view work schedules, review time cards, request time off, change their regular availability, swap shifts with other staff members, and receive daily schedule alerts via email or text messages (or both).
Remotely Monitor Time and Attendance – Remotely check on staff members that are clocked in at the location. Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly attendance trends and labor costs through the TimeForge website, Facebook, and mobile smartphones.
TimeForge is a complete employee scheduling and labor management solution for the golf club and hospitality industries, providing one-click seamless access to employee scheduling, time and attendance, and payroll reports. Use the whole TimeForge product suite, or only the parts that your business requires.
Read more about TimeForge Scheduling, TimeForge Attendance, and TimeForge Daily Log.