How much do you save with an automated employee scheduling system?
Our team at TimeForge completed a survey of local hospitality establishments (restaurants, bars, and clubs). We were interested in how many hours of every work week are committed to scheduling employees. Our findings are located can be read from a previous post.
After looking at the numbers, the question quickly becomes … How do the spreadsheets and pen-and-paper methods compare with a simple automated scheduling system, designed specifically for restaurants, bars, and clubs – like TimeForge?
Restaurant, Bar, and Club managers who make employee schedules using TimeForge…
- Spend between 0.083 and 1 hours, every week, making the schedule.
- Spend 0.25 hours on average, every week, making the schedule.
- Spend between 0.21% and 2.50% of their week making the schedule!
- On average, spend about 0.63% of their week making the employee schedule!
Those of you paying attention to the numbers probably noticed that TimeForge can have a massive impact on your bottom line. On average, TimeForge:
- Reduces the amount of time spent on making schedules from 6.61% of the work week to 0.63% of the work week.
That’s an improvement of 2.4 hours of every week!
If your manager is making $30,000 every year, that is an annual savings of more than $2,152.
If your manager is making $60,000 every year, that is an annual savings of more than $4,305.
How long does it take to make an employee schedule? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that labor costs could be as much as 30% of your expenses? TimeForge can help streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your restaurant, bar, or club.