Roughly 8 years ago, the TimeForge product began life with the vision of a simple, user-friendly, online employee scheduling software for the retail and restaurant industries.
It didn’t take us long to figure out that every business manager and owner has a different idea of how a “simple” employee schedule software must help their business. Labor scheduling requirements are vastly different for different industries and locations. However, all business owners have something in common. They all want to save both time and money.
- Labor costs must be precise and take multiple locations, overtime, job codes, and positions into account (many establishments ignore this information and fly by the seat of their pants)
- Establishments in New York, California, and other areas have to schedule employee breaks (not as important in New Mexico, Texas, and other locales)
- Bigger businesses have to schedule multifarious supervisors and departments (littler establishments need only one department)
- Labor schedules have to be enforced, ensuring scheduled staff members do not show up too early or leave too late (locations with full-time personnel needn’t worry about this requisite)
- And so it goes on, and on -.
TimeForge has evolved to resolve all of these issues over the past several years, and it does so in a convenient way for both new and old clients.
There are now several modules of the TimeForge software available, such as:
- TimeForge Scheduling, the easy-to-use labor scheduling software, cuts the time required to build the schedule from hours to seconds, enhances staff communication (lowering both frustration and turnover), and allows personnel to receive and check schedules remotely.
- TimeForge Attendance, a full-featured time and attendance program, keeps track of when staff members clock in/out, carries out the TimeForge Scheduling labor schedule, displays personnel timecards, and exports attendance for payroll purposes.
- TimeForge Daily Log, an effective communications tool, records daily happenings in an accessible and organized fashion , abolishing the need for costly physical log books.
- TimeForge Sales, a powerful data analytics and enforcement tool that allows complex comparisons and pinpointing of negative impacts on the business.
- TimeForge Human Resources, which makes quick work of tedious and daunting Human Resource work, including the ongoing paperwork and verification needed for the life-cycle of staff members from pre-hire to termination. Certification tracking (like ServSafe verification) is also a feature of TimeForge Human Resources.
These TimeForge products can either be used individually, or used together to create an effective and comprehensive labor management system. Managing your workforce with any of the TimeForge services will cause an instant Return On Investment, and combining the services will boost your profits in both excellent and terrible economic conditions.
TimeForge continues to improve on our straightforward approach, and continues to make life easier for both employees and management.
Are complicated employee scheduling practices taking up precious time at your restaurant? Are you making the best possible restaurant schedule? How much turnover is created because of bad (or late) schedules? Did you know that TimeForge can improve retention, reduce turnover, and increase profits at your restaurant? Sign up today for a no risk free trial!