Over the last few months, we have been improving all three of our hospitality and retail labor management products, including TimeForge Attendance.
TimeForge Attendance is a powerful time and attendance software system that for employee time cards and managing payroll. Using TimeForge Attendance, staff members can clock in and out, managers can review employee time cards, and then management can approve time punches for third party payroll processing.
TimeForge Attendance can perform many other time management duties, including:
- Tip tracking and mileage reporting
- Record staff notes about each shift worked
- Stop buddy punching with biometric fingerprint scanners
- Interface attendance and time punches with your favorite Point of Sale system
- Track time off, sick time, and PTO time for quick processing
- Allow staff to check their time cards using the TimeForge employee portal
If you are using a standard time clock, or are having staff write their arrival, departure, and lunch breaks on a piece of paper, switching to TimeForge Attendance will save you hours of headaches each and every week!
Some of the recent improvements to TimeForge Attendance include:
- Automatically switch positions if an employee is already clocked in. Staff members are occasionally responsible for working back-to-back shifts with different departments or positions. For example, an employee might be scheduled from 10:00am , 2:00pm as a Cashier, but from 2:00pm , 6:00pm as a Delivery Driver. To ensure that they remember to clock out as a Cashier, and in as a Delivery Driver, at 2:00pm, TimeForge can automatically do this for your staff members. This feature can be configured on a per-location or per-department basis.
- Clock out staff members at a specific time each day. To ensure that staff members are all clocked out by a certain time, you can set a department-level or location-level clock out time. For example, if your business closes at 11:00pm, and no one should be at work beyond 11:30pm, you can set TimeForge to automatically clock out all staff members at 11:30pm. This feature can be configured on a per-location or per-department basis.
- Automatically clock employees in based on their posted schedule. Sometimes staff members forget to clock in, even though they are scheduled to work and arrived on time. TimeForge can automatically clock staff members in based on the posted schedule, if they have not yet clocked in. For example, if an employee is scheduled to work at 8:30am, TimeForge can automatically clock them into the system at 8:30am. This feature can be configured on a per-location or per-department basis.
- Receive an email message during the day showing which staff members are clocked in. If you’d like to know which employees are clocked in at your business during an important part of the day , before a dinner rush, just before closing, or after the first morning shift , you can! Update your alerts and set the time you’d like to receive notification of who is clocked in.
- Automatically clock employees out based on their posted schedule. Sometimes staff members forget to clock out at the end of the day. TimeForge can automatically clock staff members out based on the posted schedule, if they have not yet clocked out. For example, if an employee is scheduled to leave work at 8:30pm, TimeForge can automatically clock them out of the system at 8:30pm. This feature can be configured on a per-location or per-department basis.
Use a time and attendance system to make your life easy and improve profitability! TimeForge can quickly and easily manage staff timecards, employee attendance, and export payroll for accurate processing. Sign up for a trial today to use TimeForge Attendance.